This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Friday, February 15, 2008

University Massacre . . . . Again!

Americans.

Don't you just love them?

I just wish they could make it all the way through the education system with out using high powered artillery on each other.
I had bad days at school too, Mr Stringer's maths class was a particular chore, but I never once considered taking an automatic handgun in with me to 'pop a cap in his ass'.

I suppose guns are a huge part of the problem. I don't have one. I've never wanted one. I've never fired one. I don't know where to get one, and to be honest, unless I've been at an airport or the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, I don't think I've ever actually seen one in the flesh, so to speak.

Four separate high school/university shootings in the last week?
Is it just me, or does anybody see a problem there?

Anyway, I'm off to Norway now. They've got loads of guns, but the beer's so bloody expensive that they can't afford the ammo!

No comments: