This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"I am not mental!"

Aye, right.

I'm loving the Mills/McCartney divorce. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier. It should be God damn pay-per-view and I'd Tivo it every day.
Now I'm not a Beatles fan, never have been, never liked any of Paul's music, with the possible exception of the great 'Mull Of Kintyre' everyone loves that, but you better believe I'm rooting for him right now! Apparently Heather has been turning up at court with an entourage that includes her personal fitness guru and her hair & make-up 'technician'. Paul, on the other hand, turns up with a lawyer! That Paul, he's a madman, so he is!

"I've been pushed to the edge!"


Well you will sit in a wheelchair, Heather.
Excuse me if I find it hard to sympathise with someone who's going to get the equivalent of a Euro-Millions rollover jackpot for only 4 years work! I'd marry Paul for that myself!


. . . anyway, here's something far more interesting, and if you pay particular attention to the part where the bagpipes come in, you'll notice that all the members of the Campbeltown Pipe Band would appear to have their full compliment of legs. Enjoy.

No comments: