This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hogmanay


Well 2007 has come and gone. Good, get rid of it. It's obsolete already.

I hope everyone had a good time and I'd like to wish you all the very best in the coming year.

2007 will go down as the year that . . . well, nothing particularly memorable happened, in my opinion. I can't recall a single event that sticks in my mind that would give me reason to put 2007 in the 'Outstanding' file. It just happened, that's all. Well I'm off to lie on the couch to let this hangover run it's course.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jaggy said...

2 cans of Stella? You must have been panelled!