This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Friday, May 02, 2008

Impregnable

"Hello, you're through to ******* Bank, Shamika speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hi Shamika, I've lost my bank card." (Schoolboy error, I know!)

Ok, I just need to ask you some security questions."

"Fire away."

"Ok, what's your postcode?"

"It's ******."

"Correct. What's your date of birth?"

"It's **/**/****."

"Correct. You've passed your security check."

Well there's no way that the hardened identity thief will ever foil that fortress of security! I may as well just hide all my cash and valuables in the toe of my shoe!


Listening to 'Ride' by The Vines.

4 comments:

Jaggy said...

Are you sure the Demon hasn't just tidied it up?

Steve said...

I always knew Ken Dodd was onto something with that matress thing...

Anonymous said...

hahah I had a good chuckle at this.

Löst Jimmy said...

What would they say if you'd ask for a clue during the security questions?
I came across this once

Bank Person "For security purposes; what's the first letter of your mother's maiden name?"

Me "*"

Bank "that's not correct Mr Haggis"

Me "er, can you give me a clue at all then?"

Bank Person "I can't really say"

Me "urhhum"

Bank Person "Starts with an S then"

Me "mmhm that doesn't sound like my mother"

Bank Person "Four letters"

Me "that's the wrong mother I think"

Bank Person "your account ends with ***?"

Me "No its ***"

Bank Person "Oh I seem to have the wrong account in front of me"