This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Retirement

Its always a bitter-sweet moment when you get a new car. The passing of an old friend and the welcoming of a new one.
So say hello to the new member of the Inch fleet. She's a year 2000 Citroen Xsara 2.0 HDi that I picked up on ebay for the princely sum of £900. She's destined to replace my old Citroen Xantia TD that you can see in the background, which has easily been the best car I've ever had. Over the last 7 years and 130,000 miles I came to love 'The Taxi' as the old girl is affectionately known as, but time moves on. Au revoir, mon ami.

1 comment:

The Preacherman said...

I never got over our old Vauxhall Chevette being written off. I dream about her now and then....