This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Scenes From A Happier Time #3

You can keep your Atari console, because in 1982 I had the coolest games console around, The Vectrex!


The Vectrex saved you the hassle of taking over your parents tv by having a built in screen, and in the early eighties vector graphics were too cool for school!

After a drunken discussion in the pub last week I swore blind that the old girl was in my parents loft, so today, armed with the torch and the ladders, Operation Console Freedom swung smoothly into action.
She may be a bit manky, but the buttons all work, the sound is suitably screechy and the gameplay is still outstanding.
So excuse me, I have asteroids to destroy . . .


No comments: