This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Own Worst Enemy


Some people, it would seem, are simply born to be bullied.
This kid is no doubt thoroughly enjoying himself, he has made over 50 videos of himself and posted them on YouTube after all, but I'd be prepared to bet that they'll come back to bite him in the arse one day.

Having said that, he's got dot.com millionaire written all over him.

7 comments:

Löst Jimmy said...

"Get off that computer, look at the state of your room young man"

"Rupert, get off that computer and get downstairs at once your mince an' tatties is getting cold"

"TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN"

"What do you mean my son's online videos?, what videos?"

Inchy said...

...and he really couldn't have picked a worse song!

Para Glider said...

Just been reading a few posts. It's an entertaining blog you've got going. Cheers!

Inchy said...

Thanks Paraglider, you may be alone in that conclusion but I thank you nonetheless.

Steve said...

Freaky. Is it just me or does he look like a white version of Arnold from Different Strokes?

What'ya talkin' 'bout, dad?

Groanin' Jock said...

Nah, it's the wee boy from Jerry Maguire.

Doing gay dances.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Disturbing !!!