This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

2 years.
I can't believe that Punch It Chewie! has made it to the brink of its third year.
We've been through the tentative first kiss, the difficult second album and here we are 730 days later.

During the past two years there have been some ups and some downs, some visitors have come, more have gone, in a hurry usually, but there remains a small but loyal group of you who continue to come back and leave your tupence worth. You're like Herpes, I just can't seem to get rid of you!
I'm only joking, jeez-o, calm down!
Seriously though, thank you.


Now, where are my presents???

5 comments:

Misssy M said...

Has it really been 2 years, feels like longer...

Inchy said...

Touche!

Steve said...

Apparently if you rub me with Valacyclovir I'll go away. For a short while anyway.

But seriously - congrats on the 2nd birthday. You're now a blogging toddler. Expect tantrums for the next 12 months...

Löst Jimmy said...

Many happy returns, as they say

Sky Clearbrook said...

Hooray!