This is a local blog, for local people

You are here -
Talk to me -

Meet my inner child -

Saturday, September 27, 2008


The differences between men and women never cease to amaze me.

Have a look at these two photographs below. One is the bare minimum of equipment that I need on a Saturday morning trip to acquire a new bed*, and the other is the bare minimum that The Demon requires for the same excursion.
Compare & contrast please.
Please bear in mind that everything in the photo above bar the phone is contained INSIDE the wallet.

Also, 99% of my life is spent in jeans, t-shirt and trainers, the other 1% being in a suit or a kilt.
The Demon, on the other hand, has differing ranges of casual clothes for different social scenarios, the rules for which I don't pretend to understand.
Strangely, these clothing selections also have to take into account whether we're likely to bump into somebody we know.

Can anyone enlighten me?

*The bed shop is no more than a 10 minute walk from our house.


Bulldog said...

but if men DID carry a bag, immagine all the crap that would be in there!, I don't understand women either.

Steve said...

Must be a harsh wind blowing up there if your missus has to moisturize on a ten minute walk... are you living in Iceland?

Roman Empress said...

You're such a boy sometimes.