This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Rent-A-Ghost

My friends, today I speak to you from the depths of my latest hangover, and it's a very dark place indeed.

Last night saw the Batman costume being wheeled out again for what may be it's last public appearance. It has served me well over the last couple of years, but I think it's time to consider something new.
The party at The Big 5 kicked off around 7:30 last night, with a host of costumed tomfoolery taking place.
We had witches in abundance, a couple of ghouls, John Rambo, a particularly convincing Heath Ledger, a sexy wee fairy and even an Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange, although it had to be explained to most of the party goers who he was.

All in all, my friend Adrenaline Rush and his lovely wife BatClaire threw a top shindig, but if you don't mind I'm going to lie on the couch now for the rest of the day.

Toodle pip.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Love the picture of Sienna Miller though it looks like she gave you plenty of grief when you took it.

Inchy said...

Yeah Steve, she had a major attitude on her last night. I think it had something to do with the electrolysis that had went disastrously wrong.

DeeDee said...

Mmmm, love me some Halloween. Didn't know any one who wanted to celebrate with me so I holed up with a bunch of junk food and watched Rosemary's Baby.

I can't believe that people didn't recognize Alex DeLarge in Britain of all places, you're just messing with me gulliver.

Inchy said...

I'm not joking Eostre, some of my friends haven't been to the cinema since 'Top Gun' was on!

Philistines!