This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Europlacer Song Contest


In the words of General Douglas MacArthur:

There is no substitute for victory

The votes were counted, opinions were considered, and in the end it was a landslide victory for me in last nights SMT Rock Off Challenge. I'm not that surprised to be honest, as my playlist was an obvious diamond right from the word go.

My colleague, Jaggy Snr, (that's him in the middle) was magnanimous in defeat, and purchased the Lion bar prize with barely a hint of his usual grumpiness.

Now, join in if you know the words:

"EASY! EASY! EASY! . . . . ." (repeat until funny)


This week, I am mostly listening to 'Saving My Face' by K T Tunstall.

No comments: