This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Birthday


Well another year goes by, the sands of time have slipped through my fingers once more, and now I'm 37. Yes, I said 37!
I never thought I'd be this old.
I remember sitting in my Fourth Year Geography class talking to a girl called Tracy Turnbull (who I really fancied, as did almost every other guy at school!) and she had a boyfriend who had a car and was 20! I thought she was dating an old man, and now here I am, 3 years away from 40!

That really fucking hurts!

On the plus side, Carole got me an Aluminium rear paddock stand by RobbyMoto Engineering in Italy. Now that might not sound like much to you, but trust me, it's a CNC machined slice of alloy loveliness!
It should be a God damn ornament!

No comments: