This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Dark Knight


Preparations are well under way for tonight's Halloween party at Jaggy Towers. Our hosts, Jaggy, Mrs Jaggy, and young Jaggy Junior, have insisted that fancy dress is compulsory, so I have decided that I shall be Batman!

I have to say that I'm impressed that the costume has lasted this long, because I've been wearing it as often as I can! It's totally cool, and appeals tp my "inner child".

The kids next door think it's the best thing since sliced bread, and I think that my comments to them to "stay in school" have sent them on the right path.

Just doing my bit.

No comments: