This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Batmen




I'm feeling particularly rough today, the hangover is in full flow, I can't sleep, and the clocks either went backwards or forwards by an hour so I haven't got a fucking clue what time it is!
Jaggy's Halloween party was a good laugh last night, despite there being a second Batman there! Yes, Jimbo from work had exactly the same costume as I had on, but everyone at the party knew that there was only one Batman. It has to be said though, that Jim did fill out his suit a bit better than I did!
Jaggy, on the other hand, spent most of the evening holding onto his facial hair which was trying to make a bid for freedom!
The comedian that Jaggy had booked didn't show for some reason, in his place we had a comedy impersonator, but unfortunately he could only do one impression, that of the Japanese TV character 'Monkey'.
Obviously we won the Pub Quiz, which I had been predicting for weeks.
A good night all round.

No comments: