This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Top Tottie Tuesday: August '08

I think if I was American I'd vote for Senator John McCain. I don't agree with any of his policies, but his wife is a fox! Cindy McCain, 54, was just 25 when she met war hero John in 1979. He was married but that didn't stop him rapidly deploying into her demilitarised zone and staging a little coup d’état. He divorced his then wife Carol pretty damn quickly, and who can blame the man! I'm sure we've all wanted to trade the family people carrier in for a nippy two-seater sports car at some point in our lives!

Just look at that photo. Even with a bloody great stookie on her arm, she's hot! John knows it, just look how happy he is.
Yessiree!

P.S. - Due to a war injury, poor John has to walk around like that all the time. Those North Vietnamese can be so cruel.

3 comments:

Steve said...

She looks like Cheryl Ladd's mum. That can only be a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the shallowness of men. Since Time eternal.

Steve said...

You make it sound like a bad thing.