This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kraftwerk

Boredom.

Sometimes it can make you quite productive.

The swine flu has come and gone, but it makes me feel warm inside to know that I shared it with at least three of my friends. I'm a very giving soul.

My TSR-2 is finally finished, after a mammoth hunt for my little box of paints, and it now joins my fleet of an F-16 Fighting Falcon, a B-58 Hustler and a Harrier GR-2, all built during various bouts of illness over the last 9 years or so.

If only I was this productive at work!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Beautiful. It might not be Lego but I can appreciate the dedication, the craftmanship, the patience and the youthful love that has helped bring this model into being. Glad to hear you're back on your feet.

Kieran said...

OH MY GOD!!! Is that an Ikea Leksvik coffee table that your plane is sitting on??!?

Inchy said...

Please tell me you work for Ikea, because if you don't, then I'm afraid you will never have sex with a woman, table nerd.

Löst Jimmy said...

Fantastic!
No, really. Good for you

I must admit I also like the beauty of a Strategic Air Command B-58 Hustler