This is a local blog, for local people

You are here - www.itsnotpretty.com
Talk to me - inchy@REMOVETHISBITitsnotpretty.com

Meet my inner child - www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Snap Happy


Well the sun is shining this morning, so I thought I'd experiment with a few shots taken with the new camera. I'm still figuring out all the things that it can do, as well as the wonderful world of Photoshop, but I'll get there. In the meantime, here's a photo of my baby.

I really can't be bothered going to work this afternoon, I'm SO bored with my work. I've been there for just over 6 years and I think I've had my fill of it. I have a job interview in a weeks time, and it's difficult not to imagine getting it and leaving my current employer. I don't want to set myself up for a fall.

2 comments:

Jaggy said...

The stolen Linn alcohol wipes are still in the shed.

Inchy said...

I am currently scrutinizing Jaggy's Bench on maximum magnification.

If I see a hint of poachleage, you too shall feel my wrath.